We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual, with a can-do commercial attitude to create and execute a strategy to effectively position and develop the Monument brand among its target client market and key intermediaries.
This role will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and will have management responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Associate and a wider Marketing team as it grows. The role will lead on the creation and execution of a marketing strategy that promotes the core values, competencies and services of Monument to prospective and existing mass affluent clients.
At Monument we are building a new kind of bank; our culture is different. We have outstanding digital services, whilst also providing the human touch. We are bank who lends, and take deposits, but our services will go far beyond traditional banking. So we need the broadest set of diverse colleagues to deliver on this opportunity and we particularly welcome applicants from communities historically under-represented in Finance and Technology.
We fully embrace flexible working but we are also now enjoying coming together in our central London offices. So however you like to work, come and talk to us.
- Identify and utilise the most appropriate and cost effective channels
- Develop the marketing promotional calendar, identifying events, networking and promotional opportunities with Monument’s core client/partner base
- Lead the full event planning and coordination of event activities
- Managing the communication and marketing activities
- Oversee the management of external agencies and suppliers (branding, PR ) in key deliverables of the marketing strategy
- Manage end to end marketing campaigns/ creating landing/sign up pages & testing full customer journey
- Develop a thorough understanding of the products and market, to understand commercial opportunities in the financial services/fintech landscape
- Develop new and own the suite of marketing/promotional materials
- Develop promotional plans, for the website, emails and through our partners
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of promotions, taking appropriate action where necessary
- Create campaign reports and reporting regularly on results of the campaign/stats to senior stakeholders, management and partners
- Develop a clear briefing process for partners, internal stakeholders, agencies and third party suppliers
- Work closely with other marketing/product channels to understand the “bigger picture” and gathering market research, analysis and strategic coordination and planning
- Lead the delivery and appropriate promotion/inclusion of our CSR agenda.
- Outstanding knowledge from HNW banking and intermediary markets, ideally experience in the banking or wider financial services industry, and an affinity with Monument’s target mass affluent community
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- A passion for marketing, digital marketing, high energy and enthusiasm - prepared to roll your sleeves up to get things done
- A strong understanding of online and digital banking experiences – able to create and drive strategy and take responsibility of delivery
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to develop and grow a team
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Please note, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Our culture and values align with our vision to truly understand and deliver an exceptional experience to our clients.
The Monument team are all here because we are passionate about building so much more than a bank. We want to be renowned for giving people a service experience that leaves them in no doubt that we appreciate what their time and lives are worth.
We will be known for our integrity, attentiveness, sense of community and innovation. We build strong relationships through trust and a keen eye for detail. Our commitment and collaboration delivers an attentive and outstanding service offering. All combined with our community, both internal and external, our approach to diversity and our pursuit for innovation, we will help our clients and colleagues to do more and be more.
Together we are building something monumental.
If this sounds interesting, please send your CV via the Email us link below.