At Monument, we are not just a challenger bank—we're redefining the banking experience for the mass-affluent with exceptional customer service and curated lifestyle experiences. Our clients have investable assets ranging from £50,000 to £5 million, and our app and services are tailored to a vibrant community that shares the growing belief that wealth means more than just money.
Based in central London, Monument is one of the UK's fastest-growing, fully licensed banks, and we are on the lookout for a performance-led Digital Marketing Manager to join our team.
As the first Digital Marketing hire reporting to the Head of Marketing, your role will involve spearheading digital performance initiatives to amplify brand visibility and drive client acquisition. This role requires an entrepreneurial mindset, an understanding of what great content looks like on each channel, and the technical ability to be hands-on and set things up.
We are a newly founded marketing team, so your expertise and opinion will be valued from day one. You will also have a clear path to progression towards becoming our in-house digital expert, so you continue to grow with us.
- Increase customer acquisition by leading the development and execution of best-in-class paid campaigns across Google (including YouTube and Search), Meta, and LinkedIn.
- Conduct analysis and provide recommendations for paid media, encompassing ad copy, experiments, creative testing, and bidding methodologies. Implementing these strategies to continually enhance the performance of advertisements.
- Manage website content, actively engage in SEO strategies, and offer content recommendations to achieve conversion metrics.
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing and the Design team to plan and execute marketing content, including branded content ads and sponsored creator content.
- Assist the Head of Marketing with the ideation and execution of product go-to-market campaigns.
- Champion our clients through effective community management and support the growth of our social media platforms.
- Manage CRM campaigns to support customer retention and encourage cross-selling. We use Salesforce Marketing Cloud and are prepared to offer training in this area if you are open to upskilling.
Core skills & experience required
- A T-shaped digital specialist understands how to leverage each channel, with a keen eye for what good creative looks like. Don't worry; we don't expect you to create the content yourself, but you will need to contribute creative ideas.
- Minimum of 4+ years' experience, preferably in DTC or managing a variety of accounts in an agency setting.
- A proven track record of executing digital campaigns, with knowledge of marketing technology platforms (e.g., GA4, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Meta).
- Working knowledge of SEO, including technical SEO, content strategy, and digital PR.
- A growth mindset and readiness to roll up your sleeves to get work done or stretch into new areas through learning. We value team players, thrive on collaboration, and maintain a 'no ego' culture within our team.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. You believe in experimentation and use a blend of data and intuition.
- You have a passion for understanding clients, love to create hypotheses for tests, and find the idea of starting projects with a blank page exciting.
Extra skills that will set you apart
- Experience in using a CMS to update website content and create new pages.
- Experience working in either a Fintech or a start-up/scaling environment.
- Experience in CRM and email copywriting is a significant plus.
- Experience in creating content, particularly for organic social media, is a significant plus.
Our culture and values align with our vision to truly understand and deliver an exceptional experience to our clients.
The Monument team are here because we are passionate about building much more than a bank. We want to be renowned for giving people a service experience that leaves them with no doubt that we appreciate what their time and lives are worth.
We will be known for our integrity, attentiveness, sense of community and innovative ambition. We will build strong relationships through integrity and trust, with an eye for detail, to help our clients do more and be more through innovative thinking and our approach to diversity.
Together, we are building something monumental.
If this sounds interesting, please send your CV via the Email us link below.