Are you in the early stages of your digital marketing journey looking to rise to a new challenge? Our Marketing team is looking for a new team member who has a thoughtful blend of analytical and creativity to make our marketing click.
We’re a fast-growing UK-based fintech brand with aspirational plans to support mass affluent customers with their prosperity – today and tomorrow. Your role will manage the execution of digital performance marketing activities to share our brand story with our audiences, generate leads, drive sales, and increase client profitability.
This is a hand-on role working both tactically and strategically. Innovation and experimentation isn’t encouraged, it’s expected! To succeed, you’ll be confident to make proactive decisions to drive outstanding commercial outcomes using data and creativity. We’re not short of ideas and debate, so you’ll need to be open to hearing from others, as well as genuinely enjoying engaging with others to get the work done.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a wider Strategy team that has the desire and determination to help build a brand that is a global powerhouse in the mass affluent market.
- Management of paid omni-channel digital marketing campaigns (brand and product) aligned with business objectives.
- Management of CRM campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to achieve different objectives and outcomes at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Day-to-day performance management of paid campaigns using Meta, Google Ads, and LinkedIn (plus others), covering monitoring, optimisations and testing, and reporting against objectives. Identify and implement opportunities to enhance performance utilising insights from GA4, etc.
- Community management across all social platforms to foster and engage a thriving community. Collaborate with product managers on content ideation and creation and ensure social planning and posting across all channels is prioritised and actions to drive engagement and growth.
- Day-to-day website content management. Be actively involved in SEO efforts and content recommendations to optimise the website to achieve different objectives.
- Collaborate with the Graphic Designer on the production of marketing content to support all campaign management.
- Provide the Marketing Lead with ad-hoc project support on the Monument marketing strategy.
You will not be alone in your key responsibilities. The Marketing Lead is also hands-on, ensuring effort is distributed and you have access to coaching and guidance to succeed.
- Min. 2-3 years’ experience in a digital focused marketing role (either agency or client side).
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and other marketing technology platforms (i.e. GA4, CRM, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Meta).
- Working knowledge of SEO (technical SEO, content, digital PR, and outreach).
- Experience managing campaigns across the digital media landscape, including (but not limited to) digital display, social media, programmatic and search.
- Experience in using a CMS to update website content and create new pages.
- Self-starter with high energy prepared to roll your sleeves up to deliver (a great team player).
- A passion for clients and how we reach and interact with them through marketing.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability, as well as excellent organisational skills and initiative.
Our culture and values align with our mission to truly understand and offer exceptional service to our clients.
The Monument team are all here because we are passionate about building so much more than a bank. We want to be renowned for giving people a service experience that leaves them in no doubt that we appreciate what their time and lives are worth.
We will be known for our integrity, attentiveness, sense of community and innovation. We build strong relationships through trust and a keen eye for detail. Our commitment and collaboration delivers an attentive and outstanding service offering. All combined with our community, both internal and external, our approach to diversity and our pursuit for innovation, we will help our clients and colleagues to do more and be more.
Together we are building something monumental.
If this sounds interesting, please send your CV via the Email us link below.