We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Design team. Reporting to the Design Lead and working alongside the Design and Marketing teams, you will be a hands-on, accomplished creative professional, capable of ideation and execution of a broad range of creative services for multi-channel campaigns including campaign creation, brand and product launches, web, digital, social, print and motion graphics.
- Collaborate with Design and Marketing to develop design concepts and solutions.
- Assist in the development of brand identity and style guides
- Develop our brand language and visual style of communications across all platforms as we continue to grow new audiences, products and services
- Create marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, social media graphics, and advertisements
- Produce designs for Web and App
- Manage project timelines and deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic design or related field
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing strong conceptual and visual design across campaign creation, brand and product launches, web, digital, social, print and motion graphics
- Experienced with design software including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects)
- Video/motion graphics experience
- Solid Understanding of typography, colour theory, and layout design
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Our culture and values align with our mission to truly understand and offer exceptional service to our clients.
The Monument team are all here because we are passionate about building so much more than a bank. We want to be renowned for giving people a service experience that leaves them in no doubt that we appreciate what their time and lives are worth.
We will be known for our integrity, attentiveness, sense of community and innovation. We build strong relationships through trust and a keen eye for detail. Our commitment and collaboration delivers an attentive and outstanding service offering. All combined with our community, both internal and external, our approach to diversity and our pursuit for innovation, we will help our clients and colleagues to do more and be more.
Together we are building something monumental.
If this sounds interesting, please send your CV via the Email us link below.