Are you a senior product manager looking to rise to a new challenge? A highly motivated professional with a proven record of building delightful products. You understand the steps needed to evolve a product from launch through to scale and everything in between and know what to look out for to overcome problems along the way. You are customer obsessed with an appreciation of what is required to ensure customers are treated fairly and receive good outcomes. You will work closely with a high-performing product <> Design <> Marketing team and report to the Chief Strategy & Product Officer. Collectively you will be the driving force behind Monument’s expansion into new services, financial and non-financial. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of building our Prosperity Pillar and culture from the ground up.
- Contributing to the definition and delivery of the product roadmap to create value for clients and Monument’s community.
- Setting ambitious objectives and key results (OKRs) to align, prioritise and drive exceptional product outcomes.
- With support from Design and Engineering, embed continuous discovery to uncover new opportunities to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, marketing, operations, research, legal and compliance to identify product opportunities and their requirements.
- Analyse data, reporting on key metrics, North Star KPIs and using data to inform opportunities and prioritisation.
- Understanding business processes, and how they may need to evolve when new product features are introduced.
- Working closely with Marketing and Client Services & Operations to ensure the team are aware of product enhancements and how they benefit our clients, also ensuring internal reference materials are accurate and relevant, and providing specific product expertise and input when required.
- Actively engaging with clients to resolve issues, identify trends and understand how Monument can address new or existing client pain points.
- Act as an advocate of Monument’s products and services, ensuring colleagues, partners and affiliates are up-to-date on Monument’s priorities and propositions to identify opportunities for growth.
- Modern Production Management best-practices including continuous discovery, product trio collaboration, using objectives and key results (OKRs) to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Demonstrable track-record of making a positive difference in product management.
- Understands the importance of continuous discovery, regularly engaging with your clients, gathering feedback and validating assumptions.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of retail banking products and market dynamics in the financial services industry, amongst others such as eCommerce and luxury retail would be desirable.
- Experience working and coordinating cross-functional teams, with a proactive, collaborative working style.
- Conviction to say “no” when appropriate and prepared to offer alternative solutions when there may be a better option.
- Comfortable with technology, and experience of working in an Agile way.
- Experience using client-centric design and research techniques to test hypotheses, riskiest assumptions and ways enhance the client experience.
- Thrives in ambiguity, and the high-and-lows of early-stage product development.
- Passionate about continuous improvement, learning to use new tools and techniques, and an ability to balance best practice with pragmatism.
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence and Content Management Systems (e.g., Contentful) would be desirable.
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal, with a variety of stakeholders, including senior management, engineers and clients.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Our culture and values align with our mission to truly understand and offer exceptional service to our clients.
The Monument team are all here because we are passionate about building so much more than a bank. We want to be renowned for giving people a service experience that leaves them in no doubt that we appreciate what their time and lives are worth.
We will be known for our integrity, attentiveness, sense of community and innovation. We build strong relationships through trust and a keen eye for detail. Our commitment and collaboration delivers an attentive and outstanding service offering. All combined with our community, both internal and external, our approach to diversity and our pursuit for innovation, we will help our clients and colleagues to do more and be more.
Together we are building something monumental.
If this sounds interesting, please send your CV via the Email us link below.