At Monument we are embracing the latest technologies and emerging digital channels whilst being committed to providing the best experience to our clients. We are looking for highly motivated professionals to join our Mobile Development, Technology team, designing and delivering our mobile applications. Working as part of a growing agile delivery team, this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of building our mobile offering from the ground up.
Please note, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Design of mobile application modules
- Understanding of iOS application architectures
- iOS native development using Swift with frameworks / tools like Core Data ORM, Codable, Combine, Swift Package Manager
- Ensuring clean coding and the application of SOLID design principles
- Commitment to automated testing and continuous deployment
- Designing user interfaces for mobile applications
- Hands-on prototyping
- Integration with Contentful CMS and other third party platforms through native SDKs
- Integrating App with REST APIs through AWS API Gateway
- Working with designs in Figma
- Unit testing with XCTest and UI testing with XCUITest
- DevOps tooling including Bitrise platform, Sonar Cloud, Firebase
- Distribution through VS AppCenter
- Agile collaboration tools: JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Teams
- Love coding and love taking an idea into production
- Experience of working in agile environments
- Significant development and engineering experience
- Some financial services experience required, Challenger bank experience preferred
- Digital start-up experience would be ideal
- Very good communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
Our culture and values align with our vision to truly understand and deliver an exceptional experience to our clients.
The Monument team are all here because we are passionate about building so much more than a bank. We want to be renowned for giving people a service experience that leaves them in no doubt that we appreciate what their time and lives are worth.
We will be known for our integrity, attentiveness, sense of community and innovation. We build strong relationships through trust and a keen eye for detail. Our commitment and collaboration delivers an attentive and outstanding service offering. All combined with our community, both internal and external, our approach to diversity and our pursuit for innovation, we will help our clients and colleagues to do more and be more.
Together we are building something monumental.
If this sounds interesting, please send your CV via the Email us link below.