Summary of our website terms and conditions
We are Monument Bank Limited (“Monument”, “us”, “we”), a UK registered company (company number: 10921940) with its registered office at 33 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0PW, established to meet the banking needs of hard-working, affluent individuals. Our mission is to help you save and grow your wealth.
We are authorised with restriction by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Registration Number is 849724. For more information please see the Financial Services Register. As we are not yet operational, please do not take any information on this website as an invitation or inducement to apply to us for any services.
Our website and its content are provided for general information only. It should not be relied on as an offer, financial advice, or any form of personal recommendation.
Using our website: what you can and cannot do
Our website is available to you free of charge and we welcome your visits to stay up to date with our latest plans. We take reasonable steps to ensure our content is relevant and accurate, but we cannot guarantee that is always the case and there may be times when our website is not available or functioning properly.
Our website is available to you free of charge.
It is designed to work in the United Kingdom and may not be accessible, or function properly, in other locations. Some features of our website may not be available depending on your computer, mobile device or operating system.
Although we will always try our best to make our website and its contents available to you, we cannot guarantee that they will be:
- accurate, error-free, or complete (we frequently update our website but from time to time the content may be out-of-date); and
- secure or free of viruses or other harmful code
We can suspend, withdraw, discontinue, or change all or any part of our website without notice. We are not liable to you if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Your use of our website and any of its contents are at your own risk. No material on the site is intended to contain advice, and you should not rely on it. You should obtain professional or specialist advice before taking any action or refraining from any action on the basis of the content on our website. We exclude all legal responsibility and costs, to the extent possible, for reliance placed on the site by anyone.
When using our website, you should not do any of the following:
- Break any laws or regulations;
- Do anything fraudulent, or which has a fraudulent effect;
- Attempt to use material for unauthorised purposes (see section 2);
- Transmit any data or material that is harmful to other programs, software, or hardware (for example, viruses, Trojan horses, worms);
- Interfere with or damage any part of our site, equipment, network, software or storage arrangements; and
- Use in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
You may use the content on our website for your own personal use only and not for any commercial use. Our website and all content published on it are owned by or licensed to us. This includes the design, layout, look and appearance of our website, as well as any animations, graphics, logos and text displayed on the site. We reserve all rights in our website and this content.
You are welcome to view our website, print, download, save or store its contents, but you should not attempt to use it for unauthorised purposes.
You are not permitted to (except as otherwise agreed with us in writing):
- Alter, sell, publish or reproduce or tamper with our website, or any of its contents.
- Try to gain unauthorised access to our website, or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
- Engage in any data mining, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to our website or while using our website.
- Disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer our website.
- Embed or otherwise distribute our website on any website, ftp server or similar.
- Alter, obscure, or remove any copyright, trademark, or other notices on our website.
- Upload any illegal or defamatory content or introduce viruses or any other harmful code to our website.
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the website and in any of the material posted on it. They are protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. All such rights are reserved.
Links to and from our website
Our website has external links to press releases and other relevant webpages and resources provided by third parties. These are provided for information only. We have no control over the content of these websites or resources and do not accept responsibility for them, or any materials found upon them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of these external links.
You may link to our website home page if you do so in a fair and legal way. You must not do anything that would damage our reputation or takes advantage of it, or anything that would suggest your association with us, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You may only establish a link to our website from a website that is owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Our legal responsibility to you
We do not guarantee the accuracy of material on our site. As far as legally possible, we exclude legal responsibility for the following:
- Any loss to you arising from use of our site;
- Loss of income, profit, business, data, contracts, opportunity, goodwill or savings.
We also exclude, as far as legally possible, all terms and warranties or promises implied by law or by statutes.
We do not exclude legal responsibility for death or personal injury owing to our negligence, or legal responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for anything else where exclusion of responsibility is not allowed by the law.
Breaches to these terms
If we think you have breached any of these terms, we will take whatever steps we think are necessary. This could include losing your right to use our site and requiring you to destroy or return any copies of it or any of its content that you have made. We may also take legal action including reporting you to the relevant authorities.
You will be responsible for any reasonable costs we incur in relation to your breach of this policy.
English law applies to these terms, and any disputes will be settled only by the English courts.
Please contact us about any issues relating to our website or these terms on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our registered address is at 33 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0PW.
This page was last updated on 14 April 2021.